6368 W Maclaurin Dr, Tampa, FL 336476 beds, 7 baths, 6,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $607,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 782 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,068 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 183
- Lot width: 161
- Parcel #: 0347581500
- Zillow Home ID: 44927029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6368 W Maclaurin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% lower than in Tampa, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 6203 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$884K555,501
- 6211 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$927K556,141
- 6207 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$581K43.53,844
- 6363 W Maclaurin Dr Tampa, FL$1.49M7119,509
- 6204 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$915K655,700
- 6206 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$940K55.55,650
- 6202 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$1.32M687,944
- 6214 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$546K54.53,999
- 6208 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$846K443,866
- 6212 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$620K443,720
- 6210 Emmons Ln Tampa, FL$924K555,660
- 15605 Cheswick Ct Tampa, FL$1.21M577,000
- 15603 Cheswick Ct Tampa, FL$1.03M556,700
- 6217 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$240K432,344
- 6219 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$231K432,123
- 6215 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$234K32.52,062
- 6221 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$235K32.52,063
- 15601 Cheswick Ct Tampa, FL$1.74M97.57,419
- 6213 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$205K32.52,103
- 6223 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$214K332,245
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.