- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
637 10th St, Ramona, CA 920655 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,688 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
SCHOOLS, SHOPPING, FOOD..HIKING, BIKING, ETC.
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $343,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- New fenced side and back yard, dog run area.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,688 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 2841725200
- Zillow Home ID: 69016850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 637 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 48.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 625 10th St Ramona, CA$329K321,304
- 709 10th St Ramona, CA$495K52.52,688
- 623 10th St Ramona, CA$338K321,304
- 627 10th St Ramona, CA$377K421,584
- 635 10th St Ramona, CA$368K321,344
- 621 10th St Ramona, CA$272K21783
- 1088 Calle Descanso Ramona, CA$605K532,352
- 703 10th St Ramona, CA$248K22896
- 619 10th St Ramona, CA$346K321,264
- 619 10th St Ramona, CA$328K321,264
- 1076 Calle Descanso Ramona, CA$446K52.52,352
- 626 11th St Ramona, CA$366K321,600
- 1023 H St # 1029 Ramona, CA$348K------
- 634 11th St Ramona, CA$311K211,118
- 615 10th St Ramona, CA$275K211,018
- 617 10th St Ramona, CA$333K321,264
- 715 10th St Ramona, CA$421K431,987
- 640-642 11th St Ramona, CA$316K221,000
- 624 11th St Ramona, CA$379K3--1,146
- 710 11th St Ramona, CA$236K21832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.