637 3rd Ave, West Haven, CT 065163 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $142,800
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Row House, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0049 B:0317 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58033926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 637 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in West Haven, and 71.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
- 645 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$142K421,700
- 635 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$144K321,700
- 634 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$115K11600
- 657 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$139K411,700
- 639 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$157K421,700
- 646 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$158K211,005
- 636 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$183K522,226
- 641 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$186K431,700
- 158 Elm St W Haven, CT$105K21878
- 160 Elm St West Haven, CT--21850
- 642 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$165K422,080
- 654 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$239K422,806
- 162 Elm St West Haven, CT$276K2433,802
- 647 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$136K21850
- 159 Elm St APT 6 West Haven, CT$156K211,100
- 671 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$189K531,828
- 649 3rd Ave West Haven, CT$161K421,810
- 179 Elm St APT 3 West Haven, CT$99K11750
- 191 Elm St W Haven, CT$188KStudio--2,047
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.