637 Lariat Cir, Incline Village, NV 89451
Sold on 8/27/13: $808,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,467 sq ft
- Lot:44 sqft
- Year Built:1992
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $808,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
The master bedroom suite is on its own level for maximum privacy. The double doors open onto the large bedroom with a walk-in closet. The master bathroom has tile countertops, double sinks and a large separate steam shower, perfect for relaxing sore muscles after a day of golf or kayaking on the lake.
On the next level down are the two guest bedrooms and another full bathroom. You can step out the sliding glass door from the bedroom onto the spacious lower deck and into the back yard area. It?s unusual for a condominium to have its own yard. This floor has been ideal for the owner?s children and their friends as they can all bunk together in the two bedrooms and have their own deck and access to the back yard.
This inviting home is move-in ready and in a quiet residential neighborhood just 5 minutes from the lake, Incline?s private beaches, Recreation Center, and golf courses.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Slate, Tile, Other
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesNice view of elake and a small private backyard.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- ViewMountain, Water
- Zillow Home ID7324818
- Garage Size240
- Last Remodel Year1992
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #12584002
- Roof TypeOther
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow192
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$702,390||$646K – $752K||+$931||$284||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,194/mo||$965 – $3K/mo||-$83||$0.89||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 89451 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Incline Village as a whole. Among 89451 homes, this home is valued 32.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 89451 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% higher than in Incline Village, and 23.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Incline Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89451 home values.
Neighborhood for 637 Lariat Cir
- 637 Lariat Cir Incline Village, NV$710K33.02,467
- 637 Lariat Cir # 3 Incline Village, NV$650K33.02,231
- 637 Lariat Cir UNIT 4 Incline Village, NV$651K33.02,231
- 635 Lariat Cir Incline Village, NV$968K33.53,250
- 633 Lariat Cir # B Incline Village, NV$765K32.52,708
- 636 Lariat Cir Incline Village, NV$1.57M54.54,844
- 644 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$547K33.01,272
- 639 Lariat Cir Incline Village, NV$694K32.52,152
- 633 Lariat Cir # A Incline Village, NV$800K32.52,708
- 634 Lariat Cir Incline Village, NV$784K33.02,425
- 639 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$1.64M33.03,149
- 650 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$541K42.01,616
- 631 Lariat Cir Incline Village, NV$778K32.52,708
- 641 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$595K43.02,008
- 629 Lariat Cir Incline Village, NV$328K22.01,098
- 654 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$686K32.52,516
Nearby Schools in Incline Village
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005