This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,077 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $345,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Parcel #: M:212 B:0367 L:08803
- Zillow Home ID: 80131373
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 11% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% less than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!