- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
637 Riviera Dr, Tampa, FL 336065 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $1,437,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 552 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1956010000
- Zillow Home ID: 45111422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 637 Riviera Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Davis Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% lower than in Tampa, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Davis Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Island home values.
- 635 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$1.19M53.54,467
- 639 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$1.62M455,030
- 641 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$1.23M554,625
- 631 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$1.26M544,710
- 561 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$579K322,833
- 565 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$527K322,766
- 557 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$1.4M54.55,305
- 567 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$549K432,475
- 642 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$2.32M455,596
- 638 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$1.2M443,322
- 629 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$523K422,076
- 643 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$542K432,456
- 553 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$592K32.52,867
- 634 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$2.32M54.55,534
- 646 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$893K432,297
- 571 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$470K321,503
- 625 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$609K442,994
- 651 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$509K332,086
- 630 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL$1.9M444,231
- 551 Riviera Dr Tampa, FL--65.51,542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.