637 SE 35th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731292 beds, 1 bath, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $26,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- View: City
- 6x8 laundry area not included in sq ft. Has 8x12 shed w/loft and power.
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 094838410
- Zillow Home ID: 21886958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 637 Se 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.2% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 158.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73129 home values.
- 641 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$46K11720
- 633 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$35K21616
- 645 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$68K211,924
- 629 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$67K421,336
- 632 SE 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$38K21600
- 632 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$43K311,024
- 628 SE 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$57K311,008
- 644 SE 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$81K421,776
- 625 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$42K31.75960
- 628 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$46K211,024
- 624 SE 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$56K211,176
- 700 SE 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$36K21864
- 624 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$47K21696
- 644 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$49K311,164
- 617 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$40K21962
- 620 SE 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$80K321,200
- 701 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$40K21744
- 704 SE 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$37K21832
- 620 SE 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$53K21696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!