- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
637 Via Santa Cruz, Vista, CA 920812 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1667240900
- Zillow Home ID: 82931671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 637 Via Santa Cruz
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% lower than in Vista, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 639 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$249K221,440
- 635 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$253K321,862
- 638 Via Columbia Vista, CA$257K321,711
- 636 Via Columbia Vista, CA$241K321,744
- 633 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$262K321,560
- 636 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$262K221,414
- 638 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$252K221,392
- 1193 Via Santa Paulo Vista, CA$263K321,830
- 1195 Via Santa Paulo Vista, CA$252K221,620
- 634 Via Columbia Vista, CA$264K221,900
- 634 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$323K221,445
- 640 Via Columbia Vista, CA$252K321,536
- 640 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$251K----1,488
- 631 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$262K221,664
- 632 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$262K221,440
- 632 Via Columbia Vista, CA$264K321,704
- 642 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$245K221,441
- Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$267K221,440
- 637 Via Santa Paulo Vista, CA$267K321,536
- 629 Via Santa Cruz Vista, CA$267K221,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!