- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 462 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 129957
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central Electric, Basement Features \ Crawl, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Fence, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Windows-Insulated, Exterior Features \ Windows-Storm, Garage \ Carport, Heating \ Central Gas, Interior Features \ Attic Storage, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Whole House Fan, Ktchen Features \ Built-in Refrigerator, Ktchen Features \ Dishwasher, Ktchen Features \ Gas Range/Oven, Ktchen Features \ W/D Connection, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ City/County, Water \ City/County
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,181 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: N054-0106
- Zillow Home ID: 76337259
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $61-91K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31210 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 6.6% increase for Macon as a whole. Among 31210 homes, this home is 48.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 136% greater than in Macon, and 12.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31210 home values.
|645 Wimbish Rd Macon, GA||$85K||3||2||1,692|
|634 Woodridge Dr Macon, GA||$75K||3||1.5||1,400|
|635 Wimbish Rd Macon, GA||$83K||3||1.5||1,364|
|653 Wimbish Rd Macon, GA||$81K||3||2||1,695|
|633 Woodridge Dr Macon, GA||$91K||3||2||1,635|
|636 Woodridge Dr Macon, GA||$66K||3||1.5||1,170|
|633 Wimbish Rd Macon, GA||$79K||3||1.5||1,250|
|635 Woodridge Dr Macon, GA||$97K||3||1.5||1,975|
|606 Chastain Pl Macon, GA||$158K||4||3.5||2,800|
|661 Wimbish Rd Macon, GA||$81K||3||3||1,739|
|610 Chastain Pl Macon, GA||$141K||3||2||1,868|
|631 Wimbish Rd Macon, GA||$80K||3||1.5||1,192|
|639 Woodridge Dr Macon, GA||$79K||3||2||1,410|
|642 Woodridge Dr Macon, GA||$64K||3||1.5||1,170|
|620 Chastain Pl Macon, GA||$140K||3||2.5||2,167|
|629 Wimbish Rd Macon, GA||$86K||3||1.5||1,319|
|601 Chastain Pl Macon, GA||$110K||3||2.5||2,007|
|104 Village Ln Macon, GA||$112K||2||2||1,611|
|650 Woodridge Dr Macon, GA||$76K||3||2||1,725|
|102 Village Ln Macon, GA||$108K||2||2||1,611|
Nearby Schools in Macon
5, 81.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!