638 Fieldstream Blvd, Orlando, FL 328255 beds, 4 baths, 2,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 609 sqft
- Granite Counter Tops, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322231265900700
- Zillow Home ID: 54446934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 638 Fieldstream Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 607.6% greater than in Orange, and 1983.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 630 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$251K432,370
- 624 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$214K321,773
- 637 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$277K432,890
- 643 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$262K432,450
- 631 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$285K432,652
- 10510 Snake River Ct Orlando, FL$298K432,642
- 10504 Snake River Ct Orlando, FL$321K432,894
- 11315 Moonshine Creek Cir Orlando, FL$180K421,722
- 625 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$261K322,319
- 655 Fieldstream Blvd FL--------
- 11309 Moonshine Creek Cir Orlando, FL$199K321,960
- 612 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$318K543,098
- 11303 Moonshine Creek Cir Orlando, FL$240K42.52,241
- 10503 Snake River Ct Orlando, FL$323K433,060
- 11333 Moonshine Creek Cir Orlando, FL$196K421,639
- 512 Babbling Brook Ct Orlando, FL$212K321,739
- 602 Fieldstream Blvd Orlando, FL$315K52.53,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.