638 Substation Rd, Brunswick, OH 442123 beds, 1 bath, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $950
- Price/sqft: $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Lot depth: 218
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 00102A15065
- Zillow Home ID: 34869999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 638 Substation Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% higher than in Brunswick, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- Substation Rd Brunswick, OH--------
- 630 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$142K321,048
- 4886 Orchard Dr Brunswick, OH$142K31.51,360
- 610 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$142K421,560
- 4896 Orchard Dr Brunswick, OH$153K521,812
- 668 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$218K32.51,967
- 641 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$128K311,280
- 629 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$124K311,680
- 651 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$126K31.51,280
- 619 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$136K31.51,280
- 4904 Orchard Dr Brunswick, OH$185K432,496
- 4889 Orchard Dr Brunswick, OH$136K311,044
- 596 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$163K31.51,866
- 659 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$140K321,616
- 611 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$136K311,280
- 669 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$131K31.51,520
- 582 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$154K412,196
- 654 Substation Rd Brunswick, OH$118K31598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.