- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
638 Virgil Ave, Elgin, IL 601204 beds, 3 baths, 1,922 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,798 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $162,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,922 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 06191180250000
- Zillow Home ID: 3384970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 638 Virgil Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Elgin, and 93.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 646 Virgil Ave Elgin, IL$171K--1.51,462
- 630 Virgil Ave Elgin, IL$159K--1.51,559
- 648 Virgil Ave Elgin, IL$168K--1.51,462
- 618 Virgil Ave Elgin, IL$171K--21,818
- 573 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$154K--1.51,830
- 575 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$110K--11,093
- 585 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$154K21.75900
- 650 Virgil Ave Elgin, IL$118K--1945
- 591 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$138K331,240
- 595 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$108K--1800
- 639 Virgil Ave Elgin, IL$224K53.52,027
- 599 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$118K22864
- 625 Virgil Ave Elgin, IL$87K211,191
- 940 Kramer Ave Elgin, IL$175K431,728
- 603 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL--------
- 607 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$119K--11,104
- 574 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$124K--1.5908
- 960 Kramer Ave Elgin, IL$182K31.51,368
- 582 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$133K--1786
- 611 Kirk Ave Elgin, IL$199K--31,821
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.