638 Walnut St, Catasauqua, PA 180324 beds, 2 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $74,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 640901934457 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9620193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 638 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.9% lower than in North Catasauqua, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Catasauqua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18032 home values.
- 640 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$159K321,656
- 626 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$167K311,862
- 642 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$87K312,036
- 642 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$171K312,036
- 644 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$112K411,812
- 622 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$116K41.51,858
- 725 American St Catasauqua, PA--------
- 731 Locust St Catasauqua, PA$148K311,664
- Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$138K311,232
- 727 Locust St Catasauqua, PA$155K311,742
- 1007 American St Catasauqua, PA$170K321,224
- 733 Locust St Catasauqua, PA$182K311,507
- 1006 Milton St Catasauqua, PA$67K21920
- 637 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$106K611,824
- 639 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$138K31.51,512
- 719 Locust St Catasauqua, PA$97K31.51,764
- 641 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$167K31.51,976
- 633 Walnut St Catasauqua, PA$189K512,400
- 624 American St Catasauqua, PA$117K411,680
- 1001 Howertown Rd Catasauqua, PA$119K21994
Nearby Schools in North Catasauqua
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292