639 Greenbrier Ln, Crystal Lake, IL 600144 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Our friends tell us this home is too nice for a rental, but we disagree!
We are looking for people who are conscientious to live in this FUN, beautiful, cozy, wonderful home. You have got to check this place out!!!
Please only inquire if you treat homes well and are not scared of putting in a little sweat equity to maintain this gorgeous home and yard.
Whether you are working from the home office, enjoying the cool, urban-vibe basement hangout, cooking in the open kitchen/living space, watching the Bears on your big screen TV in your line of site, just relaxing on the gorgeous paver patio, or taking a dip at the neighborhood pool....YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS PLACE!
Safe, clean, friendly, mature trees, gorgeous!
Close to Main Beach and Crystal Lake.
Neighborhood has its own community pool, gym, game room with billiards, tennis, racquetball court, party room...yes, it's included in the rent!!!
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,944 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116454862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 639 Greenbrier Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 639 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$169K44.52,800
- 619 Greenbrier Ct Crystal Lake, IL$191K--2.52,499
- 639 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$282K44.52,944
- 649 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$165K42.51,713
- 617 Greenbrier Ct Crystal Lake, IL$265K532,944
- 630 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$273K--22,520
- 640 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$273K42.52,587
- 657 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$212K42.52,296
- 620 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$250K42.52,018
- 601 Greenbrier Ct Crystal Lake, IL$233K42.52,355
- 650 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$303K442,552
- 610 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$270K433,083
- 665 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$200K--2.52,051
- 615 Greenbrier Ct Crystal Lake, IL$230K42.52,352
- 664 Exmoor Ct Crystal Lake, IL$196K432,436
- 605 Greenbrier Ct Crystal Lake, IL$206K32.51,662
- 602 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$221K432,428
- 655 Exmoor Ct Crystal Lake, IL$223K--2.51,713
- 675 Greenbrier Ln Crystal Lake, IL$203K--21,506
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292