- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
639 Landon St, Akron, OH 443062 beds, 1 bath, 922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Pre approved buyers only please.
Quiet neighborhood. Close to walking trail.
- Lot: 4 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $61,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Move in ready! Nothing needs done.
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 922 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: 6717755
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35426299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 639 Landon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% higher than in Akron, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Akron home values.
- 1479 Canadian Ave Akron, OH$70K25501,440
- Wildon Ave Akron, OH--21704
- 1480 Canadian Ave Akron, OH$63K311,062
- Wildon Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1485 Canadian Ave Akron, OH$89K531,456
- 1494 Wildon Ave Akron, OH$60K31.51,080
- 1492 Wildon Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1494 Wildon Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1487 Canadian Ave Akron, OH$71K211,147
- 1488 Canadian Ave Akron, OH$67K31.51,310
- 1492 Wildon Ave Akron, OH$72K31960
- 1500 Wildon Ave Akron, OH$35K21780
- Salem Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1481 Salem Ave Akron, OH$111K31984
- 1499 Canadian Ave Akron, OH$47K31888
- 1495 Wildon Ave Akron, OH$34K21662
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292