- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
639 Price St, Raleigh, NC 276062 baths, 1,918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $275,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- Finished basement, 525 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 079308785456000
- Zillow Home ID: 6419569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 639 Price Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.3% less than in Raleigh, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Raleigh home values.
- 633 Price St Raleigh, NC$199K--22,106
- 645 Price St Raleigh, NC$162K--1936
- 651 Price St Raleigh, NC$259K--1.51,515
- 661 Price St Raleigh, NC$156K--1762
- 636 Price St Raleigh, NC$440K----3,102
- 626 Price St Raleigh, NC$106K--1.5--
- 628 Price St Raleigh, NC$102K--1588
- 624 Price St Raleigh, NC$104K--1810
- 2516 Agnes St Raleigh, NC$106K--2560
- 620 Price St Raleigh, NC$253K--1.51,656
- 618 Crusader Dr NC$103K--1--
- 637 Nazareth St Raleigh, NC$108K--1815
- 627 Nazareth St Raleigh, NC$105K--1--
- 625 Nazareth St Raleigh, NC$196K--11,208
- 621 Nazareth St APT F Raleigh, NC$106K22900
- 2536 Agnes St Raleigh, NC$168K--1910
- 2540 Agnes St Raleigh, NC$125K--1768
- 2525 Western Blvd Raleigh, NC$388K----4,151
- 560 Centennial Pkwy Raleigh, NC$1.48M----6,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292