- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
639 Sinclair Dr # 641, Norman, OK 730714 beds, 4 baths, 2,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,255 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $1,909,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,312 sqft
- Parcel #: R0030487
- Zillow Home ID: 83065985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 639 Sinclair Drive # 641
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% higher than in Norman, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 635 Sinclair Dr # 637 Norman, OK$122K42.52,312
- 635 Sinclair Dr Norman, OK$99K----2,312
- 1701 Beaumont Dr # 1703 Norman, OK$130K442,312
- 631 Sinclair Dr # 633 Norman, OK$126K442,312
- 1705 Beaumont Dr # 1707 Norman, OK$128K442,312
- 627 Sinclair Dr # 629 Norman, OK$126K442,312
- 1709 Beaumont Dr # 1711 Norman, OK$126K442,312
- 623 Sinclair Dr # 625 Norman, OK$126K442,312
- 1800 Beaumont Dr Norman, OK--441,596
- 630 Sinclair Dr # 632 Norman, OK$135K442,448
- 1801 Beaumont Dr # 1807 Norman, OK$273K1284,476
- 1804 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$122K321,304
- 624 Sinclair Dr # 626 Norman, OK$131K442,312
- 1812 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$103K321,459
- 1621 Beaumont Dr # 1623 Norman, OK$134K642,448
- 1808 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$121K321,278
- 619 Sinclair Dr # 621 Norman, OK$129K642,312
- 637 Sinclair Dr Norman, OK$103K21.51,156
- 1816 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$115K321,418
- 1809 Beaumont Dr # 1815 Norman, OK$270K1284,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292