6396 Viewpoint Ct, San Diego, CA 921394 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 56 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- MLS #: 140035028
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 5884305700
- Zillow Home ID: 17131920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6396 Viewpoint Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% greater than in San Diego, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Paradise Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Hills home values.
- 6393 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$379K42.51,700
- 6388 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$446K63.52,720
- 6383 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$410K42.51,961
- 6380 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$389K421,940
- 6373 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$392K531,708
- 2330 Dusk Dr San Diego, CA$453K42.52,240
- 2350 Dusk Dr San Diego, CA$445K42.52,240
- 6372 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$343K321,068
- 6363 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$360K421,380
- 6391 Rustic Dr San Diego, CA$393K421,835
- 2320 Dusk Dr San Diego, CA$409K432,240
- 6366 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$363K42.51,547
- 6383 Rustic Dr San Diego, CA$331K321,224
- 6503 Perth Pl San Diego, CA$442K43.51,480
- 6353 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$385K531,685
- 2491 Calle Chanate San Diego, CA$400K321,524
- 6375 Rustic Dr San Diego, CA$328K321,232
- 6509 Perth Pl San Diego, CA$433K43.52,213
- 6358 Viewpoint Ct San Diego, CA$375K421,700
- 2354 Dusk Dr San Diego, CA$426K42.52,147
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!