- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,067 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $304,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Sunken, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, OTH1_DSCRP \ Sunken, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0083 L:0088 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56346635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $251-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01876 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 3.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% less than in Tewksbury, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
|71 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$387K||3||2.5||1,908|
|52 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$337K||3||1.5||1,653|
|85 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$301K||3||1||1,218|
|40 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$282K||3||1||1,363|
|90 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$331K||3||1.5||1,642|
|35 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$298K||3||2||1,229|
|96 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$307K||4||2||1,012|
|97 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$298K||3||1||1,176|
|7 Young St Tewksbury, MA||$337K||3||1||1,196|
|106 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$482K||5||3||3,072|
|57 9th St Tewksbury, MA||$356K||4||2||1,880|
|48 9th St Tewksbury, MA||$428K||4||2||2,603|
|18 Young St Tewksbury, MA||$363K||3||2||1,666|
|27 Young St Tewksbury, MA||$466K||3||3||2,582|
|31 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$367K||4||1.5||2,258|
|113 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$345K||3||2||1,728|
|45 9th St Tewksbury, MA||$337K||3||2||1,814|
|116 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$334K||3||2||1,536|
|40 9th St Tewksbury, MA||$342K||4||2||1,359|
|117 10th St Tewksbury, MA||$305K||3||2||1,180|
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
3-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!