- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 354 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $112,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Parcel #: 0177709
- Zillow Home ID: 59058779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-157K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 27.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|76 4th St Bristol, CT||$173K||3||2.5||1,473|
|70 4th St Bristol, CT||$148K||3||2||1,104|
|84 Broad St APT G-4 Meriden, CT||$132K||1||1||600|
|58 4th St Bristol, CT||$169K||6||2||2,128|
|63 4th St Bristol, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,248|
|57 4th St Bristol, CT||$156K||3||2.5||1,267|
|71 4th St Bristol, CT||$171K||4||2||1,498|
|52 4th St # 2 Bristol, CT||$122K||2||1||816|
|52 4th St Bristol, CT||$125K||2||1||816|
|51 4th St Bristol, CT||$166K||3||2||1,576|
|45 4th St Bristol, CT||$172K||6||2||2,016|
|44 4th St Bristol, CT||$166K||4||2||1,848|
|84 4th St Bristol, CT||$154K||3||1||1,062|
|87 Holden St Bristol, CT||$217K||6||3||2,665|
|58 5th St Bristol, CT||$131K||3||1||960|
|41 4th St Bristol, CT||$155K||2||2||1,373|
|83 Holden St Bristol, CT||$170K||3||2||1,144|
|36 4th St Bristol, CT||$166K||4||2||1,724|
|74 5th St Bristol, CT||$144K||3||1||960|
|84 Holden St Bristol, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,204|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!