64 Allston StAPT 8, Boston, MA 02134
Sold on 4/6/12: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:581 sq ft
- Lot:581 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow608
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #W:21 P:00939 S:016
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count8
- Zillow Home ID59088441
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$235,646||$217K – $257K||-$1,829||$405||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,747/mo||$1.6K – $2K/mo||-$25||$3.01||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Allston home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Allston homes, this home is valued 25% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% lower than in Boston, and 91.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
Neighborhood for 64 Allston Street APT 8
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005