64 Buckingham Pl, Cherry Hill, NJ 080033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $279
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0900436 0500099 C0064
- Zillow Home ID: 63678007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Buckingham Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Greentree, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greentree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08003 home values.
- 66 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$279K----2,489
- 65 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$309K32.52,489
- 68 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$320K32.52,186
- 67 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$342K----1,776
- 58 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$255K----1,752
- 71 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$278K332,523
- 63 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$312K342,186
- 16 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$331K32.52,276
- 15 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$183K32.5--
- 14 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$270K----2,523
- 13 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$300K----2,462
- 69 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$303K----2,276
- 18 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$313K----1,752
- 62 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$328K332,208
- 12 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$284K32.51,802
- 109 Europa Blvd Cherry Hill, NJ$321K42.51,914
- 19 Buckingham Pl Cherry Hill, NJ$256K----2,453
- 107 Europa Blvd Cherry Hill, NJ$321K----1,652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.