- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $381,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Finished basement, 691 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:000A L:00008
- Zillow Home ID: 57107877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-575K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01464 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Town of Shirley as a whole. Among 01464 homes, this home is valued 86.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Town of Shirley, and 47.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Shirley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01464 home values.
|83 Clark Rd # 33 Shirley, MA||$406K||2||1||--|
|83 Clark Rd # 33 Shirley, MA||$406K||2||1||--|
|1 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||$430K||4||2.5||2,618|
|7 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||$491K||4||2.5||3,176|
|5 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||$430K||4||2.5||2,644|
|3 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||$415K||4||2.5||2,514|
|8 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||$474K||4||2.5||2,852|
|67 Clark Rd Shirley, MA||$220K||1||1||816|
|6 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||$425K||4||2.5||2,610|
|4 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||$470K||4||3||2,722|
|2 Derby Dr Shirley, MA||--||--||--||--|
|139 Clark Rd Shirley, MA||$565K||3||1.5||1,666|
|10 August Ln Shirley, MA||$570K||5||4||3,808|
|8 August Ln Shirley, MA||$503K||4||2.5||2,903|
|6 August Ln Shirley, MA||$522K||4||2.5||3,200|
|4 August Ln Shirley, MA||$480K||4||2.5||2,635|
|2 August Ln Shirley, MA||$487K||4||2.5||2,671|
|11 August Ln Shirley, MA||$482K||4||3||2,540|
|9 August Ln Shirley, MA||$487K||4||2.5||2,645|
|7 August Ln Shirley, MA||$486K||4||2.5||2,631|
Nearby Schools in Town of Shirley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!