64 Doscher St, Brooklyn, NY 112084 beds, 3 baths, 1,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,586 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $382,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 042120032
- Zillow Home ID: 30645017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Doscher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 582.3% greater than in New York, and 61.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 66 Doscher St Brooklyn, NY$287K321,587
- 62 Doscher St Brooklyn, NY$410K----2,000
- 60 Doscher St Brooklyn, NY$406K----2,000
- 68 Doscher St Brooklyn, NY$341K52.51,575
- 58 Doscher St Brooklyn, NY$393K----1,693
- 70 Doscher St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 54 Doscher St Brooklyn, NY$474K----2,142
- 461 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$339K----1,352
- 463 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$349K----1,210
- 465 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$323K471,580
- 459 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$332K----1,354
- 467 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$307K----1,890
- 457 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$338K----1,272
- 455 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$286K31.51,283
- 2685 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$496K----3,952
- 2687 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$484K----3,081
- 453 Chestnut St Brooklyn, NY$360K31.51,184
- 2683 Pitkin Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$491K----3,952
- 2689 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$450K----3,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.