- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,477 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $277,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $260
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: M:44 B:507 L:031
- Zillow Home ID: 56633048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $268-364K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 5.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% lower than in Weymouth, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|72 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$385K||4||2||1,832|
|34 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$289K||3||1||988|
|54 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$335K||3||2.5||1,416|
|63 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$418K||2||2||2,148|
|71 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$420K||3||3.5||2,014|
|24 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$306K||3||1.5||1,442|
|55 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$309K||3||1.5||1,052|
|388 Columbian St Weymouth, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,498|
|18 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$326K||--||1||2,028|
|79 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$319K||2||2||1,172|
|370 Columbian St Weymouth, MA||$315K||3||2.5||1,434|
|25 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$454K||3||3.5||2,832|
|35 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$405K||4||2||2,138|
|106 Mason St Weymouth, MA||$304K||3||1||1,056|
|231 Forest St Weymouth, MA||$570K||--||2.5||2,870|
|21 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$343K||2||1.5||1,764|
|10 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$423K||3||2.5||2,569|
|47 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$439K||4||1.5||2,038|
|43 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,132|
|17 Fisher Rd Weymouth, MA||$282K||3||2||976|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!