- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $146,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Partial basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Handicap Equipped, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Laundry Chute, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Laundry Chute, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Laundry Chute, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: S:05660 P:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 56212901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Forest Park home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Springfield as a whole. Among East Forest Park homes, this home is valued 13.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Forest Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% less than in Springfield, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Forest Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Forest Park home values.
|71 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$177K||4||1.5||2,432|
|58 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$153K||3||2||1,306|
|70 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$149K||3||1.5||1,332|
|54 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$141K||3||1.5||1,328|
|74 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$153K||3||1.5||1,455|
|50 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$165K||3||1.5||1,674|
|78 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$165K||3||1.5||1,600|
|57 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$158K||4||1.5||1,660|
|51 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$158K||3||1||1,618|
|61 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$161K||3||1||1,843|
|47 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$143K||3||1||1,400|
|44 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$157K||3||1.5||1,832|
|84 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$171K||3||1.5||1,728|
|67 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$160K||2||2||1,747|
|41 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$159K||3||1.5||1,789|
|90 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$142K||2||1.5||1,298|
|38 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$163K||3||1.5||1,722|
|37 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$158K||4||1.5||1,819|
|43 Gillette Ave Springfield, MA||$133K||2||1||1,229|
|77 Hartford Ter Springfield, MA||$161K||3||1.5||1,811|
Nearby Schools in Springfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!