- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,312 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Parcel #: R:1040 N:64
- Zillow Home ID: 57717490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 1.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|63 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$277K||3||1.5||1,490|
|66 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$328K||4||2||2,119|
|65 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$298K||3||2||1,588|
|62 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$325K||4||2||2,292|
|67 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$284K||3||2||1,488|
|68 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$272K||3||2||1,367|
|70 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$285K||3||2||1,550|
|60 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$306K||3||2||1,578|
|8 Ledgewood Dr Farmington, CT||$326K||3||2||1,850|
|5 Ledgewood Dr Farmington, CT||$330K||3||2||2,051|
|69 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$279K||3||2||1,432|
|71 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$257K||3||1.5||1,224|
|1 Ledgewood Dr Farmington, CT||$298K||3||2||1,636|
|19 Tanglewood Rd Farmington, CT||$291K||3||1.5||1,951|
|25 Tanglewood Rd Farmington, CT||$276K||3||1.5||1,576|
|10 Ledgewood Dr Farmington, CT||$290K||3||2||1,604|
|28 Ledgewood Dr Farmington, CT||$252K||3||2||1,224|
|12 Ledgewood Dr Farmington, CT||$274K||3||2||1,428|
|58 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$324K||3||2||2,191|
|72 Knollwood Rd Farmington, CT||$310K||4||2||1,707|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!