64 Old Nugent Farm Rd# 0, Gloucester, MA 01930
For Sale: $555,000
Price Cut (Dec 11): -$10,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow51
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Unit Control,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Elementary SchoolEast Gloucester
- High SchoolGloucester H.S.
- Middle SchoolO''Maley
- MLS #71599757
- Unit Count72
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID2110507061
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$523,750||$492K – $576K||+$2,990||$183||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,291/mo||$1.8K – $3.4K/mo||--||$0.80||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 01930 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is 62.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 69.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
Neighborhood for 64 Old Nugent Farm Road # 0
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Veterans Memorial K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- East Gloucester Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Gloucester Community Arts Charter Schoo... 4-7 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- St. Ann School PK-8 1.8 mi
- Eastern Point Day School PK-8 2.0 mi
- Rockport Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 2.3 mi
- Ralph B O'Maley Middle 6-8 & ungraded 2.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005