This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 239 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Appliances Included \ Hood
- Appliances Included \ Oven\Range
- Area Num \ Glastonbury
- Basement Type \ Shared Basement
- Cooling System \ Wall Unit
- Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable
- Fuel Type \ Natural Gas
- Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area
- Laundry Room Info \ First Floor
- Lease Terms \ Credit Check
- Listing Type Description \ N\A
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement
- Mill Rate \ 35.6500
- Neighborhood \ Glastonbury (14)
- Pool Description \ In Ground
- Property Sub Type \ Single Family
- Property Type \ Residential
- Rental Agreement \ Annual
- Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected
- Status \ Active
- Style \ Ranch
- Tenant Pays \ Cable TV
- Tenant Pays \ Credit Check
- Tenant Pays \ Electric
- Tenant Pays \ Liability Insurance
- Transaction Type \ Rent
- Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 760 sqft
- Parcel #: 51800064H
- Zillow Home ID: 57724867
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $87-142K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (18)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 64 Oxbow Dr|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!