- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Views: 730 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $429,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $258
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,662 sqft
- Parcel #: W:16 P:03772 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59116299
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $356-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 20.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|66-68 Pierce Ave Boston, MA||$528K||6||2||2,530|
|59 Nahant Ave Dorchester, MA||$427K||3||2.5||1,176|
|60 Pierce Ave UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA||$352K||3||2||1,675|
|60 Pierce Ave UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$405K||3||2||1,955|
|68-70 Nahant Ave Boston, MA||$560K||8||3.5||2,976|
|5 Newhall Pl Dorchester, MA||$327K||2||1.5||1,100|
|69-71 Pierce Ave Boston, MA||$547K||6||3||2,304|
|64 Nahant Ave Dorchester, MA||$546K||4||2||2,400|
|72 Nahant Ave Dorchester, MA||$403K||4||1.5||1,728|
|65-67 Pierce Ave Boston, MA||$558K||6||2||2,960|
|41 Newhall St Dorchester, MA||$568K||7||3||2,854|
|33 Newhall St # 3 Boston, MA||--||3||1||1,200|
|33 Newhall St # 1 Boston, MA||$309K||2||1||1,148|
|33 Newhall St Dorchester, MA||$634K||6||3||3,444|
|3 Newhall Pl UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$363K||2||1.5||1,100|
|3 Newhall Pl Dorchester, MA||$426K||6||2||1,925|
|27 Newhall St Dorchester, MA||$557K||6||3||2,580|
|61 Pierce Ave Dorchester, MA||$672K||9||3||4,221|
|61 Pierce Ave Everett, MA||$359K||3||1||1,210|
|75 Pierce Ave UNIT 75 Dorchester, MA||$297K||2||2||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!