- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
64 Pierce St, Torrington, CT 067903 beds, 1 bath, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Parcel #: 012416
- Zillow Home ID: 57830663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 64 Pierce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Torrington, and 89.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 72 Pierce St Torrington, CT$164K21.51,329
- 59 Pierce St Torrington, CT$129K321,709
- 75 Perkins St Torrington, CT$125K31.5975
- 49 Marvin St Torrington, CT$114K21720
- 40 Pierce St Torrington, CT$129K31.5948
- 75 Pierce St Torrington, CT$138K31.51,008
- 92 Pierce St Torrington, CT$132K211,051
- 87 Perkins St Torrington, CT$183K422,430
- 67 Perkins St Torrington, CT$122K211,058
- 30 Marvin St Torrington, CT$190K321,928
- 45 Pierce St Torrington, CT$129K311,132
- 85 Pierce St Torrington, CT$112K311,087
- 97 Perkins St Torrington, CT$112K211,142
- 39 Marvin St Torrington, CT$122K411,008
- 50 Andrews St Torrington, CT$124K21960
- 24 Andrews St Torrington, CT$133K311,244
- 34 Andrews St Torrington, CT$125K321,160
- 25 Pierce St Torrington, CT$124K311,068
- 16 Pierce St Torrington, CT$149K321,489
- Perkins St Torrington, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.