64 Reynolds St, East Greenwich, RI 028181 bed, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $400,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- View: Water
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Parcel #: M:074 B:002 L:158 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65815513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Reynolds Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in East Greenwich, and 13.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02818 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 123 Friendship St North Providence, RI$181K311,092
- 61 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$681K444,188
- 55 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$359K31.51,518
- 173 Friendship St North Providence, RI$171K22872
- 60 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$393K421,832
- 87 Mawney St East Greenwich, RI$427K833,419
- 97 Mawney St East Greenwich, RI$421K933,864
- 84 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$425K2--2,076
- 50 Proctor Ave East Greenwich, RI$449K43.52,474
- 74 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$373K32.51,602
- 62 Proctor Ave East Greenwich, RI$357K211,356
- 107 Mawney St East Greenwich, RI$304K321,186
- 120 Friendship St East Greenwich, RI$260K21.51,029
- 113 Mawney St East Greenwich, RI$309K422,016
- 43 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$456K332,600
- 112 Mawney St East Greenwich, RI$410K42.52,295
- 77 Mawney St East Greenwich, RI$374K63.53,002
- 81 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$469K42.52,635
- 36 Proctor Ave East Greenwich, RI$367K32.51,598
- 40 Reynolds St East Greenwich, RI$371K321,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.