64 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 294018 beds, 7 baths, 5,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Harleston Village is a vibrant and active neighborhood, just blocks from King Street shopping and restaurants. There is an 8 acre lake, Colonial Lake, across the street, with Moultrie Park also featuring tennis courts and playgrounds.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1903
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 28
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 5,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 213
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 4570304030
- Zillow Home ID: 10903254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Rutledge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Charleston, and 11.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29401 home values.
- 66 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$2.68M875,701
- 106 Beaufain St Charleston, SC$746K22.52,450
- 60 Rutledge Ave APT A Charleston, SC$402K21930
- 60 Rutledge Ave APT C Charleston, SC$482K11562
- 104 Beaufain St Charleston, SC$1.13M42.52,593
- 60 Rutledge Ave APT B Charleston, SC$488K221,690
- 102 Beaufain St APT B Charleston, SC$465K321,368
- 102 Beaufain St APT A Charleston, SC$511K321,372
- 58 Rutledge Ave APT A Charleston, SC$269K1--701
- 58 Rutledge Ave APT D Charleston, SC$325K21977
- 58 Rutledge Ave APT B Charleston, SC--22.51,238
- 157 Wentworth St Charleston, SC$2.24M1378,394
- Rutledge Ave APT 22 Charleston, SC$223K11784
- 74 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$2.56M42.54,540
- 103 Beaufain St Charleston, SC--------
- 63 Rutledge Ave APT 36 Charleston, SC$266K11610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.