- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 213 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,896 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 208811
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Style \ NE Farmhouse, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior \ Aluminum, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Garage \ 2 Car, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Garage \ Oversized, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Survey \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: M:018 B:0A L:0000-0037.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56804914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01238 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Lee as a whole. Among 01238 homes, this home is 9.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Town of Lee, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Lee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01238 home values.
|105 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$211K||3||1||1,040|
|100 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$251K||5||2||2,071|
|95 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$173K||3||1||960|
|55 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$242K||4||1.5||1,854|
|74 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$186K||3||1||1,040|
|90 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$188K||3||1||1,040|
|85 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$226K||4||2||1,816|
|80 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$210K||3||1||1,260|
|75 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$189K||3||1||960|
|65 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$223K||4||1.5||1,424|
|60 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$267K||4||2||1,916|
|50 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$227K||3||2||1,552|
|45 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$256K||3||2.5||1,760|
|70 Prospect St Lee, MA||$162K||3||1||960|
|60 Prospect St Lee, MA||$240K||3||2||1,870|
|40 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$212K||1||1.5||1,156|
|35 Saint James Ave Lee, MA||$185K||4||1.5||1,334|
|82 Prospect St Lee, MA||$212K||4||2||1,785|
|50 Prospect St Lee, MA||$197K||3||1||1,308|
|40 Prospect St Lee, MA||$169K||3||1.5||1,183|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!