This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Views: 451 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $270,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: None
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 78
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Parcel #: 0682411
- Zillow Home ID: 64501195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-250K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06375, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 464.2% higher than in New London, and 561% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06375 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
|Other Units in this Building (66)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 64 Scotch Cap Rd|
Nearby Schools in New London
Waterford High (assigned)9-124.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!