64 Starview Dr, Oakland, CA 946183 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1994
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,864 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 048H759005200
- Zillow Home ID: 24820374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Starview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oakland, and 20.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94618 home values.
- 66 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$816K3211,864
- 62 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$803K32.51,738
- 60 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$948K32.52,147
- 67 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$928K32.51,897
- 65 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$850K32.51,811
- 71 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$775K32.51,869
- 107 Starview Ct Oakland, CA$828K22.51,879
- 105 Starview Ct Oakland, CA$831K32.51,757
- 63 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$865K321,895
- 103 Starview Ct Oakland, CA$822K22.51,779
- 101 Starview Ct Oakland, CA$838K321,842
- 105 Starview Ct Oakland, CA$890K32.5--
- 109 Starview Ct Oakland, CA$799K221,745
- 73 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$958K32.52,334
- 61 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$863K22.51,902
- 78 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$795K32.51,742
- 75 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$780K321,841
- Hiller Dr Oakland, CA--------
- 77 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$861K321,873
- 53 Starview Dr Oakland, CA$814K22.51,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.