- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,335 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2223 B:128 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57912272
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-148K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06514 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Hamden as a whole. Among 06514 homes, this home is valued 23.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% greater than in Hamden, and 108.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06514 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!