64 Trenton St, Bellingham, MA 020193 beds, 2 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 149 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $208,050
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 71606779
- Finished basement, 546 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den,OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0098 B:0053 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57427877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Trenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Bellingham, and 80.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02019 home values.
- # 0$364K521,692