This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 4,926 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $208,050
- Finished basement, 546 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0098 B:0053 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57427877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-298K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02019 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Town of Bellingham as a whole. Among 02019 homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Bellingham, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02019 home values.
|60 Trenton St Bellingham, MA||$213K||3||1||720|
|191 Pulaski Blvd Bellingham, MA||$299K||3||1.5||2,710|
|63 Trenton St Bellingham, MA||$229K||2||1||1,500|
|50 Trenton St Bellingham, MA||$225K||3||1||1,250|
|221 Pulaski Blvd Bellingham, MA||$401K||4||4||3,549|
|41 Trenton St Bellingham, MA||$414K||9||3||3,891|
|20 Cabot St Bellingham, MA||$252K||3||1||1,694|
|200 Pulaski Blvd Bellingham, MA||$284K||3||1||1,200|
|200 Pulaski Blvd # 2 Bellingham, MA||$265K||3||1||--|
|30 Trenton St Bellingham, MA||$385K||9||3||3,360|
|110 California Ave Bellingham, MA||$199K||2||1||662|
|234 Pulaski Blvd # 3 Bellingham, MA||$168K||Studio||--||1,000|
|31 Trenton St Bellingham, MA||$830K||7||4||4,482|
|100 California Ave Bellingham, MA||$226K||2||2||1,325|
|11 Governor Ave Bellingham, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,248|
|30 Central Blvd Bellingham, MA||$232K||3||1||1,587|
|20 Central Blvd Bellingham, MA||$306K||--||--||--|
|11 Essex St Bellingham, MA||$259K||3||2.5||1,747|
|100 Florida Ave Bellingham, MA||$261K||3||2||1,457|
|10-12 Central Blvd Bellingham, MA||$304K||5||2||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Town of Bellingham
K-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!