- Lot: 9,239 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 342 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,051 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 149428
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: 294 sqft
- Water Heater \ Electric, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Interior Features\Windows \ Double Pane, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Electric, Exterior Features \ Gravel Drive, Property Type \ Residential, A\C\Cooling \ None, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Sewer, Waterfront \ None, Exterior Features \ Trees, Garage\Carport \ No Garage, Heating \ Electric Baseboard, Electric \ 200 Amps, Interior Features\Windows \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, # Stories \ 1.5 Story, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement\Foundation \ Poured, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Appliances \ W\D Hookups, Basement\Foundation \ Dirt, Basement\Foundation \ Unfinished, Views \ Residential, Fireplace \ None, Style \ Old Style, Interior Features\Windows \ Wood, Interior Features\Windows \ Vinyl Clad, Views \ Commercial, Exterior Features \ Patio-Enclosed, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 922 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 09130022101800020180000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29933142
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 12901 homes, this home is 54.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Town of Plattsburgh, and 82.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plattsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|66 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$64K||2||1||816|
|68 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$73K||3||1||1,000|
|70 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$68K||3||1||689|
|72 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$282K||6||3||4,032|
|63 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$55K||1||1||550|
|67 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$76K||3||1||1,246|
|59 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$71K||3||1.5||950|
|61 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$68K||3||1||885|
|69 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$56K||2||1||1,023|
|74 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$74K||2||2||1,185|
|53 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$74K||2||1||777|
|51 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$76K||3||1||1,097|
|73 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$111K||2||3||1,791|
|76 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$79K||3||1.5||1,064|
|49 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$73K||3||1||1,152|
|75 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$71K||2||1||916|
|78 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$64K||3||1.5||878|
|45 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$63K||2||1||960|
|84 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$81K||2||2||1,523|
|81 Wall St Plattsburgh, NY||$73K||3||1||1,156|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plattsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!