- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
64 Wallacks Dr, Stamford, CT 069025 beds, 5 baths, 3,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- 102 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $596
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 000-1312
- Zillow Home ID: 57359785
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Wallacks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cove - East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 121.4% greater than in Stamford, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cove - East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cove - East Side home values.
- 86 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$4.25M------
- 76 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$4.81M54.56,052
- 66 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$1.03M42.52,926
- 52 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$5.35M779,660
- 104 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$4.7M------
- 65 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$2.04M45.54,909
- 113 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$1.96M332,340
- 40 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$4.52M------
- 36 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$4.66M------
- 123 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$2.51M43.54,200
- 444 Soundview Ave Stamford, CT$1.63M45.54,245
- 7 Wallacks Ln Stamford, CT$4.44M------
- 9 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$1.66M456,911
- 140 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$11.2M1210.514,149
- Soundview Ave Stamford, CT$488K52.53,171
- 25 Wallacks Dr Stamford, CT$1.64M44.55,941
- 27 Kenilworth Dr E Stamford, CT$868K43.54,100
- 24 Wallacks Ln Stamford, CT$1.6M222221,036
- 17 Wallacks Ln Stamford, CT$4.54M56.57,568
- 411 Soundview Ave Stamford, CT$4.41M677,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.