64 Washington AveAPT 2, Chelsea, MA 02150
Sold on 9/30/13: $120,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Days on Zillow71
- Parcel #M:047 P:064D
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count6
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID60038763
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$130,319||$111K – $147K||-$9,444||$133||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,816/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||-$18||$1.87||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 02150 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Chelsea as a whole. Among 02150 homes, this home is valued 42.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 65.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% higher than in Chelsea, and 11.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chelsea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02150 home values.
Neighborhood for 64 Washington Avenue APT 2
Nearby Schools in Chelsea
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Clark Avenue School (assigned) 5-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Eugene Wright Science and Technology Ac... (assigned) 5-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Joseph A. Browne School (assigned) 5-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- John Silber Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Chelsea High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- George F. Kelly Elementary (assigned) 1-4 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- William A Berkowitz Elementary (assigned) 1-4 & ungraded 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005