- Built in 1905
- Views: 2,314 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $344,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $327
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,055 sqft
- Parcel #: W:11 P:02851 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63041325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $338-401K.
Market guideZillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 15.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Boston, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
|66 Williams St # 3 Boston, MA||$607K||--||--||--|
|70 Williams St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$363K||2||1||975|
|70 Williams St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$368K||2||1||999|
|70 Williams St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$377K||2||1||999|
|66 Williams St Boston, MA||$710K||6||3||3,744|
|72 Williams St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$368K||2||1||940|
|72 Williams St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$368K||2||1||940|
|72 Williams St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$365K||2||1||940|
|62 Williams St # 1 Jamaica Plain, MA||--||--||--||--|
|62 Williams St Boston, MA||$724K||9||3||3,696|
|74 Williams St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$388K||3||1||1,099|
|74 Williams St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$382K||3||1||1,099|
|74 Williams St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$388K||2||1||1,089|
|68 Williams St Boston, MA||$769K||8||3||3,612|
|64 Williams St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$373K||2||1||1,055|
|64 Williams St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$368K||2||1||1,112|
|15 Gartland St Boston, MA||$559K||3||1.5||1,536|
|17 Gartland St # 2 Boston, MA||$411K||2||1||1,200|
|17 Gartland St Boston, MA||$749K||6||3||3,885|
|69 Williams St Boston, MA||$523K||3||1.5||1,548|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!