- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 5,037 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0109 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56917379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $380-649K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01929 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Essex as a whole. Among 01929 homes, this home is valued 2.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01929, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Essex, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
|68 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$288K||--||--||--|
|67 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$738K||3||2.5||2,696|
|69 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$408K||3||1.5||1,440|
|63 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$727K||3||2||2,462|
|1 Moses Ln Essex, MA||$496K||1||1||1,264|
|74 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$590K||4||3||2,774|
|Wood Dr Essex, MA||--||--||--||--|
|69 Wood Dr # R Essex, MA||$370K||3||1||1,168|
|3 Moses Ln Essex, MA||$570K||3||2.5||1,840|
|71 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$428K||3||2||1,555|
|54 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$682K||3||3||3,456|
|2 Moses Ln Essex, MA||$1.08M||3||5||4,870|
|59 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$755K||3||2||2,870|
|57 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$480K||3||1||996|
|75 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$516K||5||2.5||1,980|
|Wood Dr Essex, MA||$280K||--||--||1,946|
|75 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$496K||3||2||2,534|
|75 Wood Dr # R Essex, MA||$532K||3||2||2,534|
|77 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$468K||3||2.5||1,934|
|79 Wood Dr Essex, MA||$380K||1||1||880|
Nearby Schools in Town of Essex
PK-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!