64 Woodcrest Dr, Melrose, MA 021763 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $504,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 395 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0G9 P:0000030
- Zillow Home ID: 56290633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 64 Woodcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Melrose, and 74.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
- 58 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$649K322,416
- 24 Sharon Rd Melrose, MA$642K31.52,720
- 71 Sheffield Rd Melrose, MA$550K421,841
- 73 Sheffield Rd Melrose, MA$720K31.52,600
- 72 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$724K42.54,024
- 57 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$628K31.52,150
- 52 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$652K31.52,405
- 25 Sharon Rd Melrose, MA$523K21.51,466
- 35 Elmcrest Cir Melrose, MA$852K353,535
- 18 Sharon Rd Melrose, MA$628K41.51,919
- 27 Elmcrest Cir Melrose, MA$764K334,207
- 41 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$560K32.52,499
- 69 Sheffield Rd Melrose, MA$731K42.52,837
- 75 Sheffield Rd Melrose, MA$608K31.51,727
- 35 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$704K42.53,424
- 84 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$639K42.52,900
- 90 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$524K321,992
- 81 Woodcrest Dr Melrose, MA$618K432,700
- 12 Sharon Rd Melrose, MA$629K42.52,361
- 77 Sheffield Rd Melrose, MA$555K31.51,878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.