640 79th St, Brooklyn, NY 112092 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 059820024
- Zillow Home ID: 30697561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 640 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bay Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bay Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Ridge home values.
- 640 79th St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$665K211,200
- 638 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.07M----2,382
- 644 79th St Brooklyn, NY$862K----2,382
- 646 79th St Brooklyn, NY$736K----2,280
- 634 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----2,382
- 648 79th St Brooklyn, NY$727K----2,200
- 632 79th St Brooklyn, NY$836K----1,877
- 79th St Brooklyn, NY--332,000
- 633 80th St Brooklyn, NY$885K----2,432
- 637 80th St Brooklyn, NY$868K----2,565
- 629 80th St Brooklyn, NY$868K----2,432
- 630 79th St Brooklyn, NY$768K----1,608
- 627 80th St Brooklyn, NY$912K212,432
- 639 80th St Brooklyn, NY$867K----2,280
- 628 79th St Brooklyn, NY$788K----1,608
- 623 80th St Brooklyn, NY$754K----2,010
- 621 80th St Brooklyn, NY$763K----2,010
- 624 79th St Brooklyn, NY$893K----2,010
- 619 80th St Brooklyn, NY$758K----2,211
- 635 79th St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$2.47M11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.