- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
640 Cardover Ave, Chesapeake, VA 233253 beds, 1 bath, 976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $87,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 0205001001810
- Zillow Home ID: 61380054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 640 Cardover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Indian River, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in Chesapeake, and 89.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indian River home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian River home values.
- 642 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$180K32.51,624
- 638 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$190K32.51,704
- 652 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$175K22.51,500
- 636 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$156K31.51,230
- 656 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$175K22.51,500
- 641 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$146K31.51,200
- 645 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$140K311,062
- 637 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$213K321,980
- 660 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$136K311,025
- 639 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$167K321,429
- 641 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$167K321,698
- 647 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$153K211,431
- 635 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$150K321,432
- 643 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$168K321,726
- 645 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$166K321,726
- 644 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$207K32.51,881
- 640 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$144K211,125
- 644 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$211K32.51,821
- 700 Cardover Ave Chesapeake, VA$181K421,861
- 638 Milby Dr Chesapeake, VA$165K31.51,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.