- Built in 1969
- 588 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,358 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $359,000
- Price/sqft: $635
- MLS #: 131776
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Mountain
- Sewer \ City, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Basement \ None, Flooring \ Mixed, Bath Tub and Shower, General \ Window Treatments, General \ Smoke Detector, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Garage Description \ No Garage, Area Description \ Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Skiing, Age \ 21-30 Years Old, Amenities \ Ski Resort, Location \ Slope Side, Area Description \ Ski-In \ Ski-Out, Cooling \ Humidifier
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 518 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R001899
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 13995358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $178-500K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Colorado home values will increase 1.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 640 Carriage Way|
Nearby Schools in Snowmass Village
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.