- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
640 Cassine Dr, Orlando, FL 328113 beds, 2 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $95,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 312229867900420
- Zillow Home ID: 46233380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 640 Cassine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Timberleaf, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Orlando, and 271.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Timberleaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Timberleaf home values.
- 634 Cassine Dr Orlando, FL$65K321,170
- 645 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$73K321,396
- 5200 Lobelia Dr Orlando, FL$73K421,396
- 630 Cassine Dr Orlando, FL$78K321,170
- 639 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$68K321,170
- 633 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$103K421,396
- 624 Cassine Dr Orlando, FL$75K421,396
- 5201 Lobelia Dr Orlando, FL$74K421,396
- 627 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$62K221,070
- 5294 Timberleaf Blvd Orlando, FL--------
- 644 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$71K421,396
- 5200 Yaupon St Orlando, FL$84K421,492
- 638 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$68K321,170
- 5224 Yaupon St Orlando, FL$96K321,426
- 5298 Timberleaf Blvd Orlando, FL--------
- 619 Cassine Dr Orlando, FL$75K321,396
- 632 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$67K321,170
- 5248 Yaupon St Orlando, FL$83K421,456
- 626 Sago Ln Orlando, FL$75K421,396
- 5302 Timberleaf Blvd Orlando, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.