640 Coe Ave, San Jose, CA 951253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,849 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,347 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 12 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $601,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,849 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 26455040
- Zillow Home ID: 19578581
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 640 Coe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% greater than in San Jose, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 1007 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$767K211,260
- 1001 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$1.05M432,213
- 644 Coe Ave San Jose, CA$641K21819
- 1011 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$871K321,889
- 600 Palm Haven Ave San Jose, CA$1.82M343,901
- 1011 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$925K321,889
- 1013 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$1.42M522,133
- 635 Coe Ave San Jose, CA$687K211,108
- 660 Coe Ave San Jose, CA$1.18M311,533
- 636 Palm Haven Ave San Jose, CA$1.8M322,208
- 1015 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$796K311,170
- 655 Coe Ave San Jose, CA$745K211,275
- 1017 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$935K221,543
- 644 Palm Haven Ave San Jose, CA$906K311,565
- 672 Coe Ave San Jose, CA$1.52M442,695
- Bird Ave San Jose, CA--------
- 674 Coe Ave San Jose, CA$908K321,343
- 665 Coe Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M311,809
- 1004 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$852K32.51,760
- 1019 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$768K311,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.