640 Elm St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $565,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1078 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 376 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0606428010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13394392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 640 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% less than in Denver, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 636 Elm St Denver, CO$767K423,094
- 654 Elm St Denver, CO$459K221,145
- 666 Elm St Denver, CO$450K221,075
- 620 Elm St Denver, CO$877K344,012
- 637 Fairfax St Denver, CO$729K43.52,451
- 700 Elm St Denver, CO$466K431,680
- 651 Fairfax St Denver, CO$478K21.51,240
- 633 Fairfax St Denver, CO$651K332,262
- 659 Fairfax St Denver, CO$626K332,093
- 621 Fairfax St Denver, CO$675K32.51,521
- 5001 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$794K33.52,569
- 5025 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$817K33.52,757
- 708 Elm St Denver, CO$363K22988
- 643 Elm St Denver, CO$505K21.51,356
- 651 Elm St Denver, CO$523K21.51,012
- 635 Elm St Denver, CO$566K322,026
- 695 Fairfax St Denver, CO$566K322,430
- 625 Elm St Denver, CO$890K542,611
- 699 Elm St Denver, CO$684K432,514
- 5075 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$747K42.53,366
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!